When You Have Storm Tree Damage
As much as trees are beautiful, they can be as dangerous when hit by a violent storm. One of the worst things a property owner can encounter is property damages due to downed trees, fallen limbs, and branches, or even hit power lines. It is easy for you to be stressed not knowing what to do in this kind of emergency. The first thing you should do is to call Lauren Tree Service Silver Spring because we are experts are providing prompt service whenever there are situations like these. Our service is available 24/7 to ensure we get to attend to your needs as fast as we can during trying times like these. We have been the tree company residents of Silver Spring turn to during emergencies because of our sense of urgency. We pave the way for other utility service and clear the area of downed trees or branches.
You can prevent storm tree damage with early detection. Lauren Tree Service can assess your trees and your area and let you know if there are any possibilities of hazard when a storm hits. Most often than not, trees that are hanging over roofs, as well as power lines, cause damage to your property. We can clear away these hazards to ensure your home or office will not fall victim to storm damage.
Emergency Tree Storm Damage Response
If you are faced in this stressful situation, do not hesitate to call us and we will attend to your needs immediately. We offer budget-friendly clean-up services 24/7 to help you get back to your normal routine in no time.
The moment you give us a call, we utilize our storm damage protocol:
- One of our representatives will come to your property and assess the scale of the damage then we will begin the estimation process.
- We will provide you with an onsite verbal quote on the total cost for completing the job. We can also provide you with a written estimate via email in 1-2 hours.
- We will begin the clearing process as soon as you agree to the terms and the estimate.
- Once we are on the site, we will remove hazardous materials and debris such as fallen limbs, uprooted trees, and contact third-party service providers for non-tree related issues.
- When we are sure the area is safe, we will begin the clearing operations and remove tree debris including branches, limbs, or uprooted trees. We can haul this debris away or cut them in manageable segments to be used for other purposes, or we can chip them with our chippers.
- When we are done, we will leave no proof of any storm damage in your yard. We will restore the natural appeal of your property when we are done for the day.
- Don’t trust just any tree service to handle your emergency. Choose only the most qualified and professional company in Silver Spring that is licensed and insured to help you get back the safety and beauty in your home or office.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday – 7am – 6pm
Saturday – 8am – 5pm
Sunday – Appointments Only